Grab Your Wellies & Waterproof Coats And Get Ready For Rain!
There are lots of things that people love about living in Britain, the weather isn’t normally one! However, here at Naylors, we love the typical drizzly days because it means we get to break out our favourite waterproof coats and wellies. You can snuggle up into your big, warm coat and go splashing around on adventures in your favourite wellies without a care in the world. Okay, so maybe sometimes it’s more a case of having to drag yourself out of bed before the sun’s woken up to walk the dog in the torrential rain. Either way, this blog is sure to enlighten you to some fantastic waterproof products you cannot live without. If you see something you like simply click the name or picture or you can shop the rest of our waterproof coats and wellies using the buttons.
Waterproofs For Women:
- The detachable hood is really versatile is perfect for keeping your hair dry or you can opt to go without on dryer days.
- Zip and stud fastening for added protection from the elements.
- Modern design with the split of two shades of blue.
- Curved hem at the back with a cute stud fastening to either side.
- Two larger secure pockets plus additional side entry pockets offering 4 places to store belongings.
- Iconic Hunter Original design that has proven so popular over the years.
- Orthopaedic fit for all round comfort all day long.
- Made from vulcanised natural rubber compounds making these strong yet lightweight and great at retaining their shape.
- Durable knitted nylon lining that is quick drying to keep your feet comfortable.
- Multi layer cushioned sponge insole for even more comfort
- Traditional calendared sole for grip, again made from natural rubber.
- A waterproof hat, perfect for wearing with that coat you love but that doesn’t have a hood.
- Cute floral pattern looks great with blues, reds, pinks and yellows thanks to the many accents of colour.
- Folds up small with a fastening to keep it neat so it’s perfect for carrying in your bag in case of emergency.
- The brim is approximately 5.5cm wide to help keep the rain off your head.
Waterproofs For Men
- A comfy relaxed style with an adjustable waist means you can get the perfect fit for you.
- It has a cosy fleece lining but also underarm ventilation so you can stay toasty and warm but hopefully not get too hot, no body wants sweat patches!
- The two way zip is waterproof as are the zips on three of the many pockets this jacket offers.
- This coat has 6 front pockets, four zipped and two with stud fastenings. There’s plenty of room for all of your essentials.
- This jacket also has a funnel collar that houses the stowaway hood that you can get out when you need and hide when you don’t
- Comfortable and supportive fit with a shank reinforcement fir a sturdy sole and good arch support. These wellies are designed for action.
- Double density rubber sole for good grip. This sole is designed for all terrains and is wear resistant.
- The jersey lining has elastic properties so it can mould to your feet for a comfy and close fit.
- Adjustable fit to the top means you can get the perfect fit around your calf.
- Soft and waterproof beanie perfect for outdoor adventures.
- 3 layer design for comfort and protection.
- 100% acrylic outer layer.
- Waterproof middle layer.
- Thinsulate lined inner layer for extra warmth and a comfy fit.
Waterproofs For Children
- This lightweight and breathable jacket comes in some lovely colours.
- The Isolite 5000 Polyamide fabric has a water repellent finish and taped seams to keep your child dry.
- Inside there is a soft mesh lining for comfort and breathability.
- The attached hood will help to keep their hair dry and the reflective trim will make them more visible around roads.
- This jacket can fold away into one of the pockets so it is easy to stow away until needed.
- It has two pockets both with zip fastenings to keep all of their belongings safe while they run around and play.
- These adorable boots look brilliant with their farm animal print.
- The 3mm Neo-Tech stretch insulation will keep your little one’s feet nice and warm.
- These boot are designed to offer comfort all the way down to -10°C.
- A fully waterproof outer will keep them nice and dry too even when splashing in puddles.
- The DuraFresh technology uses organic bio-technology to fight any odours to keep these boots fresh for future uses.
- They have pull on handles to make them easy to put on and touch tape fastenings to keep them snug and in place.
These aren’t all of the waterproof coats and wellies available this season but are just a selection of our favourites. Why not have a browse of the whole range below or visit one of our stores to find your perfect coat or boots.