The information on this page is subject to our main terms and conditions.
Peace of mind
You can shop with the peace of mind that items can be returned to us if they are unsuitable. Whether the size is wrong or you just don't like the colour, just return any of your items within 28 days of receiving them.
Convenient returns service
You can call us to arrange our convenient returns service for a small fee of £4.00. We'll email you a personalised returns label and you can simply drop off your unwanted items at your local post office.
You must contact us by telephone to arrange this service at which point our helpful Customer Service Advisors will take payment and answer any questions you may have.
You must have access to a printer so that you can print out the returns label.
Our returns processYou may use our convenient returns service or make your own arrangements but in all cases we request the following:
- Follow the instructions on the returns form enclosed with your parcel and fill in the relevant details. If you don't have a returns form, please enclose a slip of paper detailing your:
- Order number if you have it
- Contact telephone number
- Reason for returning the item
Our returns address is:
Website Returns, Naylors Equestrian LLP Bridge Point, 100 Mellor Street, Rochdale, OL11 5AT
Please enclose the manufacturer's packaging (e.g. shoe box or cellophane wrapper) within an outer box or suitable bag. Tip: you could use our original postal bag, turned inside out or a strong bin liner. We are unable to accept returned goods if the manufacturer's packaging (e.g. shoe box) has been used as the outer postal packaging because we are then unable to offer the goods for resale to other customers.
If you require a different item, simply follow the returns process above to obtain a refund and place a new order for the item you require. We can't directly swap one item for another. We are very fast at processing refunds for unwanted items and most returned items are processed on the same day that we receive them or on the next working day.
We would be more than happy to place your new order for you over the telephone at the same time as arranging your convenient returns service.
We believe this is the best way of working because the order for your new item flows through all of our systems efficiently and means that we can service your needs quickly and effectively. Furthermore, if you choose to place your new order before receiving a refund for your returned item then you will receive your new item faster and will be able to secure the stock before it sells out.
Returns policy wording
- Please ensure that you protect any products from becoming worn or soiled whilst trying them for size and fit. Please note for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of underwear.
- On cancellation for whatever reason you must follow our returns procedures (set out below) and return to us the Products we have delivered to you in accordance with these procedures.
- In all circumstances you must firstly contact us by email (email@example.com) or by post at Website Returns, Naylor’s Equestrian LLP, Bridge Point, 100 Mellor Street, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 5AT or telephone 01706 507555. If you contact us by telephone you will need to follow this up with confirmation to us in writing either by email or post.
- Where you wish to return Products to us, our customer services team will give you a "returns authorisation number", which will be sent to the email address you registered with us, following your communication with us further to clause 2 above. You should include this number on your returns note and send it back with your Products. The returns authorisation number is important as it enables us to refund your payment and deal with your returned Products quickly.
- If the Products are defective, incorrect or damaged on delivery we will reimburse your reasonable costs of return (up to the value it would have cost to return the Products using Royal Mail standard service) and (at your option) replace the products (where the same or equivalent products are available) or refund you for the price paid including the delivery charges of any such Products provided that the Products are complete and in "as delivered" condition as supplied in the original packaging. We recommend that returns are sent via Royal Mail standard service and you must always obtain a certificate of posting.
- It is your responsibility to arrange collection of any unauthorised returns from our premises, for example Products which have been returned because they were defective but which are subsequently found not to be defective; accordingly we reserve the right to return these Products to you at your cost. Such product will be held for a period of six months after which time the product will be destroyed if you have not made the appropriate arrangements for the goods to be returned to you.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- If you are not completely happy with the purchase you have made, for any reason at all, then you may return the Product(s) within 28 days of receiving the Products for a full refund of the price of the Product(s). To qualify for a refund, the Product must be returned within 28 days of you receiving the Product(s) and in its original condition. Please return the Product(s) with the original packaging we used to send it to you to ensure that the Product(s) is not damaged during transit. Subject to clause 4 you shall be responsible for the cost of return to us.
- If you would like to return the Products yourself you can take them to our store. You will only be able to return Products to our store provided that you have complied with all provisions of these Terms and Conditionsand have taken with you to the store a copy of your original Delivery Note. The Products will be inspected by our in-store team whilst you are present and then passed through to our returns team who will then process the refund to the original payment method within 24 hours.
- Where you paid for Products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited.
- All refunds will be made within 30 working days either:
- (where Products have not yet been delivered to you) of our confirmation in writing to you that your order has been cancelled; or
- (where Products have been delivered to you) of the return of the Products to us.